« Home | quote of the day » | halloween at the house » | grand total » | halt » | wallpaper removal tip » | good riddance » | handyman cometh » | overwhelmed » | worst of all » | great floors » 

Wednesday, November 23, 2005 

lock-out

managed to lock myself out of the house for the first time. had to happen some day. i am an old pro at lock-outs. since i did not hide a key in the garage, so there i was - truly at a loss. i called on sarah, my kind neighbor (who had mowed my lawn for me once), and together we looked up a locksmith in her phone book. i was dreading the costs (given my NYC experience) but it was $30 and he took abt 15 minutes to get to the house. it was the day before thanksgiving and we were going to the grocery store for supplies. and i wasn't even late.

who am i

  • you can call me sam i am
  • location mountain west

whys and wherefores

  • this blogs is intended to be a resource for the newbie homeowner.
  • by sharing my stories of trivial joys and easy frustrations in this unpedictable adventure of homeownership, i hope i can provide some service/support to others who are going through similar experiences

one-way street

content © sam i am