« Home | californication... » | by the way... » | the salesman cometh.... » | how it began... » | owning a home » | the offer » | decisions and revisions » | belonging » | a fresh start » 

Tuesday, August 16, 2005 

immortal words

the other day I heard myself say these words to my friends: with the money i get teaching next summer i am going to try and pay off my second mortgage as much as i can and then refinance the remainder into my first, depending on how the house appreciates.
as my friends smiled at me with a mixture of love and some degree of sadness in their eyes, i couldn't believe my own ears. when did i grow up so much?

who am i

  • you can call me sam i am
  • location mountain west

whys and wherefores

  • this blogs is intended to be a resource for the newbie homeowner.
  • by sharing my stories of trivial joys and easy frustrations in this unpedictable adventure of homeownership, i hope i can provide some service/support to others who are going through similar experiences

one-way street

content © sam i am